Sunday, November 29, 2009

CF Martin, Betsey Johnson, Birds Birds Birds

*munches on some magenbrot* Went to the German Christmas market downtown today, saw all the bird ornaments they had, and tried to restrain myself from buying too much :D



Oh dear god my new camera even shows all the dust on my table -_-

Note that I don't even have a Christmas tree for these ornaments...maybe I'll get a wreath and hang it outside my door...

...no one would steal mah birdies right? O_O

*cough* Anyways, I also got a Betsey Johnson necklace today (this newfound interest in Betsey Johnson cannot be good for mah wallet) and an eyeshadow palette from Urban Outfitters (yes, some of the colors look the same but it's not bad for $15 and general mucking around) *brandishes eyeshadow brush* Now I need someone to experiment on! O_O
And here are some long overdue photos of my guitar:


Edit: LOL THIS IS KIND OF PATHETIC

No comments:

Post a Comment